We are looking for a passionate and driven Bartender to join our team for Brasserie Astoria Singapore.
In 2021, the Frantzén Group opened Brasserie Astoria in the former Astoria cinema in Stockholm, a place with a history of international glory as the it spot for urban Stockholmers to socialize back in the 20s and 30s.
The Astoria of today wants to recreate the international and sophisticated experience with a strong focus on warm, knowledgeable service. Now it’s time to take Brasserie Astoria to Singapore and the iconic Victoria Theater & Concert Hall, with its roots from the 1800s.
To be qualified for this role, you should have relevant experience from fine dining restaurants and be available to work during business hours.
The successful candidate
- Relevant experience in restaurant and bar for at least 2 years and above with higher capacity of beverage demand.
- Great addition if you have experience in opening of new bar and restaurant
- Well trained in handling bar counters, tools, equipment and yourself
- Exposure in cooking syrups and infusions (sous vide, dehydrator , rotovap ), making your own tincture is welcomed
- Well equipped with knowledge on spirits and overall alcoholic beverages
- Any involvement in menu planning (seasonal cocktails, daily or weekly special and promotions) would be appreciated
- Best if you’re capable in managing beverage purchases and scout for seasonal, special or limited edition products
- To agree that enthusiasm and curious mindset is the best concoction
- Basic manners of being behind the bar and presentable looks at all time
Join us and be part of our team
- Brasserie Astoria-Singapore
Why join us?
- We provide our co-workers the possibility to grow within the group and offer continuous training and development to equip our staff with the skills needed to be successful.
- As an international restaurant group we can offer the opportunity to work and explore different parts of the world.
- We can offer ambitious and talented people the possibility to work at the forefront of their field.
About Frantzén Group
The Frantzén Group has established a collection of award-winning restaurants and bars both nationally and internationally as well as initiated several projects to support quality assurance in the food industry throughout Sweden. The group has a total of 6 stars in Guide Michelin, with premium experience Frantzén and Zén awarded with three Michelin stars.
Loading application form