We are now expanding our team and are looking for motivated individuals to join our enthusiastic and passionate team at Brasserie Astoria
· Checking of inventory of liquor, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
· Keeping the bar, bar area and supplies clean & presentable
· Attend to guests’ queries and concerns
· Understanding & learning of various brands and types of liquor, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverage
· Upsell the wines and beverage.
· Analyze outlet sales and identify opportunities for increasing profitability and maximize revenue
· Maintain low wastage levels through good stock management and rotation, accurate recording, training and active monitoring
· Understand & perform Monthly Stock Take
· Communicate together with Venue Manager about daily targets and take responsibility for maintaining high standards of quality, health and hygiene.
· Operate safe practices, act as a role model and provide guidance to staff to ensure that their safety and that of guests is protected.
· Regularly conduct research on the local market and develop and implement ideas to maximize profit.
· Check & perform mise en place done properly.
· Cost control, purchasing & maintenance duties
· To overall ensure smooth operations in the cellar/ day-to-day service.
· Maintain beverage cost within budget to work with Group Wine & Beverage Manager.
· Participate in marketing meetings pertaining to the different environment in the markets.
· Tracking and sharing information regarding new business trends and generate new business opportunities.
· To report items out of stock to General Manager
· Perform any other related duties as assigned by the management