We are now looking for a reservationist to join our enthusiastic and passionate opening team at Brasserie Astoria.
In 2021, the Frantzén Group opened Brasserie Astoria in the former Astoria cinema in Stockholm, a place with a history of international glory as the it spot for urban Stockholmers to socialize back in the 20s and 30s.
The Astoria of today wants to recreate the international and sophisticated experience with a strong focus on warm, knowledgeable service. Now it’s time to take Brasserie Astoria to Singapore and the iconic Victoria Theater & Concert Hall, with its roots from the 1800s.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of:
• Handling emails, phone calls from guests, as well as our reservation system
• Managing guests requests, dietary requirements, and the availability of our reservations
• Liaising with the head chef to prepare menus and contacting guests for dietary requirements, also working closely with the chefs and beverage person in charge to ensure that menus are updated and accurate
• Working closely with the Front of House team to update on table arrangements and reservations
• Ensuring that restaurant and office supplies are replenished and prepared such as stationeries, menu papers etc.
• Handling ad hoc duties as per assigned by superior
• Preparing of documents needed for meetings and briefings
We're looking for someone who is self-driven and organized, and has good interpersonal and communication skills