Chef de Partie
We are looking for an ambitious and talented chef to join our team at Astoria in Singapore.
The successful candidate will
- Have 1 year plus experience in the same role
- Michelin star experience is preferable, but not essential
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received. Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
The role includes
- Taking care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs and interns
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards
- Brasserie Astoria-Singapore
Why join us?
- We provide our co-workers the possibility to grow within the group and offer continuous training and development to equip our staff with the skills needed to be successful.
- As an international restaurant group we can offer the opportunity to work and explore different parts of the world.
- We can offer ambitious and talented people the possibility to work at the forefront of their field.
About Frantzén Group
The Frantzén Group has established a collection of award-winning restaurants and bars both nationally and internationally as well as initiated several projects to support quality assurance in the food industry throughout Sweden. The group has a total of 6 stars in Guide Michelin, with premium experience Frantzén and Zén awarded with three Michelin stars.
Chef de Partie
Loading application form