We are looking for an ambitious and talented chef to join our team at Zén in Singapore.
Zén is the sister restaurant to 3-Michelin star Frantzén in Stockholm. The tasting menu is carefully curated and based on both local and world-class delicacies. Guest can expect the finest ingredients sourced from the region and beyond. The gastronomic experience spans three floors in a classic shophouse building in downtown Singapore.
The role includes
- Working alongside department manager and general manager
- Execution of designated mise en place
- Receiving of stock and stock rotation
- Carry out given recipes and instructions with precision
- Conducting inventory
- Preparing beverages for each meal period
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of your work stations and maintenance of equipment
- Reporting any defects in machinery and equipment to department manager
- Responsible for cleaning production area after each workday
- Attend and participates in all kitchen briefings and meetings
- In charge of any part time or stagier attached to the station
- Monitoring food portion and waste to maintain profit margin
- Follow grooming standards
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled
- Handling Ad Hoc duties as per assigned by superior
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
Has a passion for fermentation.
Enjoys being challenged to create new beverages for the restaurant.
Displays curiosity and takes time to learn new culinary/beverage trends.
Singaporean / PR application / Workpass only