We are looking for a service driven General Manager to join our Restaurant, Villa Frantzén, in Bangkok.
The restaurant is located in central part of Bangkok and host approximately 80 seats, divided into one main dining room, three PDRs & one cocktail bar.
Villa Frantzén is a Nordic restaurant with Asian influenses.
As a General Manager of Villa Frantzén you will be responsible for the day to day work at the restaurant and the administration around it.
Together with our Head chef you will lead a team of 40 employees.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading the FOH service and the bar team and to work to continually improve the satisfaction of guest and employees
- Train, and motivate our FOH staff
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations at the restaurant and ensure they meet the standard of a world class restaurant.
- Scheduling and recruit staff
- Plan and set up goals for the restaurant together with the director team of the company.
- Preparing and presenting concerned reports to the directors of the company
- Maintaining inventory and managing stock levels
You will bring with you deep and passionate understanding of what it takes to deliver a world class restaurant.
You will have an impeccable collaborative approach to working with people and will be responsible for maintaining this exclusive partnership ensuring our expected standards are always maintained.
About Frantzén Group:
In 2008, Björn Frantzén opened his first restaurant, Frantzén in Stockholm, Sweden. The restaurant was awarded two stars in Guide Michelin after only two years in service, and its third star after six months in its current location.
The Frantzén Group includes several establishments in Stockholm and is established internationally with three Michelin starred Zén in Singapore, Villa Frantzén in Bangkok, Studio Frantzén in London.
During 2023 the group will establish 4 new restaurants internationally.