We are now hiring new talent to join our team at Brasserie Astoria in Stockholm.
Brasserie Astoria has a history of international glory, as the it spot for urban Stockholmers back in in the 20s and 30s. In a time where war and depression created a need to escape the harsh reality, the former cinema became a place where entertainment and socializing was in focus.
Astoria of today wants to recreate the international and elegant experience with a strong focus on warm, knowledgeable service. To add to this, several of our dishes with be finalized at the table and presented on serving carts. For lunch and dinner, guests can choose from a large á a carte menu as well as a Plat du Jour for lunch. Brunch will be served on weekends.
Astoria has a large dining room as well as a generous bar area with an ambitious cocktail list, a wine bar, and a separate intimate dining room with its own entrance only for drop-in guests.
The restaurant spans two floors with room for 150 sitting guests, as well as one big bar/lounge and a more intimate bar setting. The restaurant are open 7 days a week, with a outdoor area during the summer.
- Ability to effectively run a section
- Fluent in Swedish and English (speaking & writing)
- 2 years plus à la carte restaurant/bar experience
- Organized, attentive to details and of course have a great interest in service, food and beverage
- A good listener with a happy personality and able to work effectively as part of a team
If you are looking to be part of our team, have a passion for food and want to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment, we would love to hear from you!