We are looking for an ambitious and talented Chef de partie to join our team for Villa Frantzén upcoming establishment in Bangkok. (Opening 2021). The restaurant will be located in central Bangkok and host approximately 60 seats.
Villa Frantzén is a modern Nordic restaurant & bar with Asian influences.
The successful candidate will
- Have 1 year plus experience in the same role
- Michelin star experience is preferable, but no essential
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsible supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received. Ensures the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
The role includes
- Taking care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs and interns
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards
Villa Frantzén provides an in-depth training program for all aspects of the role, where the chef brigade is part of the dining room team, interacting with guests, plating and presenting food in front of the guests.
We look forward to hearing from you!